If you are a business owner, you will understand the importance of using images and photo catalogues on your website and social media profiles. Using a digital catalogue is essential in today’s world, where everything is on the internet. An excellent digital catalogue can help you build a better online presence and present a snippet of your work to your customer base. This will allow better engagement for your brand. However, let’s first understand what a digital catalogue is.
What is a digital catalogue?
A computer file or website is referred to as a “digital catalogue” when it is used to display examples of a person’s work or the goods that a company sells in digital form. These are frequently presented by combining text that offers descriptions and other information with graphical visuals, such as photos of a product. The usage of such catalogues by online merchants enables clients to examine effects online and order them directly or through a sales representative. Providing a body of information in a digital format, such as samples of an artist’s work or shared resources inside an institution, is another purpose for a digital catalogue.
Many software and applications are available in the market to make creating a digital catalogue more straightforward. Below are the 12 best tools you can use to create digital catalogues.
12 Most-recommended apps for creating digital catalogues
Flipsnack is a cloud-based publishing tool with a wide range of amazing features. Using the highly comprehensive editor tool, you may make your catalogues, magazines, brochures, flyers, reports, and lookbooks, or you can upload your PDF file using the PDF converter. In addition, you can memorably engage your audience by including interactive components like links, movies, and shop buttons directly into your flipbook and publishing it as either public or private.
- It makes designing catalogues simpler by enabling users to add links and videos to their layouts. It comes equipped with an online editor, which makes designing easier.
- There are plenty of distribution options with Flipsnack. So you can distribute your catalogues on any platform that you prefer.
- Flipsnack allows you to collaborate with your team and work on the same platform. It will enable the user to create multiple workspaces to make the process less chaotic.
Printbox is an enterprise-level solution for all your creative needs. From several custom trip pathways to user-friendly editors for a variety of photo items to built-in e-commerce and file generators, it covers all facets of shop performance. Printbox is a distinctive combination of ready-to-use solutions with a wide range of customization options for your particular needs.
- The entire Printbox software suite simplifies creating customised photo products, including purchasing, designing, and producing them.
- Customers can edit their list of photo products and include extras like lay-flat pages, cover and paper selections, and more.
- For different demands, Printbox offers three other editors, providing consumers with the creative freedom and functionality to produce different sorts of photo books, brochures, albums, and calendars.
Business owners may find unique designs of the highest calibre and competitive prices through Designhill, an online design marketplace. Businesses can choose from more than 35 design categories if they need a customised design. Furthermore, it can hold design competitions and select from a wide range of designs provided by designers around the globe. The website combines a bespoke design marketplace for crowdsourcing with a creative platform for designers to learn and share their work.
- Brand identification, advertising, websites, illustrations, and garment design are just a few design categories featured on the website.
- A wide range of personalised AI-generated design variations is available from Designhill.
- A help centre with FAQs, guides, and email support is available to users.
Picmaker is a DIY design platform powered by artificial intelligence that enables anyone to produce stunningly beautiful graphics in a matter of minutes. You can create anything from a YouTube thumbnail, channel art, Instagram posts, banners, flyers, logos, digital catalogues or stickers. Creating a digital catalogue with Picmaker will be an absolute breeze, as the app doesn’t require any design experience for you to start using it.
- Offers support, free tutorials and articles to simplify the process of designing and using the app.
- Comes equipped with a free background remover and over 100 million stock images.
- It offers a wide range of free templates and premium icons that can be shared.
Adobe InDesign is called the industry-standard page layout and design programme for print and digital media. Utilise pictures from Adobe Stock and fonts from the most excellent foundries worldwide to create stunning graphic designs. Then, quickly distribute PDF material and comments. With Adobe Experience Manager, production can be easily managed. You can create and publish books, digital magazines, eBooks, posters, interactive PDFs, and more with InDesign.
- The best part of Adobe InDesign is its automatic clipping paths. There is no need to use another software to remove unnecessary aspects of any image you use.
- The app comes with drawing tools and character and paragraph styles, making designing more customizable.
- When designing a digital catalogue, you will need to use many pages. Using the multi-line composer that Adobe InDesign offers is excellent for handling multiple pages at once.
Canva is a website that makes it simple for individuals and teams to design anything. You can create, customise, and share your ideas in a few clicks, thanks to the thousands of expertly crafted templates available as a starting point. As a result, it will be simpler to accomplish your creative goals, from stickers to expert brochures and beautiful films to business presentations. It has an extensive collection of templates, design elements, and a straightforward drag-and-drop user interface.
- For various documents, including movies, presentations, newsletters, reports, calendars, infographics, menus, brochures, catalogues and more, Canva offers thousands of configurable layouts.
- Anyone can use Canva’s drag-and-drop editor to make stunning web graphics, videos, and print media, whether they are professionals or hobbyists.
- Companies may upload unique logos and typefaces, save their brand’s colours, and share photo folders and designs with teams using Canva.
Easy-to-use design tools from PicMonkey make it simple to produce captivating photos on any platform or location where you advertise your business. Using the design and photo editing tools of PicMonkey, you can make eye-catching visuals to market your business. Utilise elegant templates for logos, social media posts, advertising, banners, and more to get excellent outcomes, or start from scratch and incorporate design building blocks.
- The updated version of PicMonkey now comes with over 8,000 vector graphics and 3,000 new design templates.
- The Smart Resize feature is excellent for changing an image’s shape and size per your requirement.
- Some of the pro features of this app include a Brand Kit, which can aid the user to personalise their brand logo, colours and fonts.
VistaCreate is a graphic design platform where anyone with no prior experience can instantly produce captivating designs for any industry or situation. Start with one of the 50K professionally designed, preformatted, and editable templates. Then, edit, resize, and remove backgrounds from photographs easily to generate multi-dimensional graphics, edit video content and incorporate sounds and music. You can use the 50M+ free media files in the VistaCreate Unlimited library or upload your photos.
- Comes with a background remover and a picture online maker, to customise your designing experience.
- Enables users to post their creations, including catalogues, on their social media accounts.
- Allows a lot of features that make the process of customization simpler.
WebProof allows multiple users at one time to work together on creative projects. With the help of the site, graphic designers, agencies, and stores can share designs with customers and get their feedback. It is the ideal option for groups looking to streamline their processes, cut expenses, and finish projects more quickly.
- Because WebProof is focused on creative teams, it allows everyone in the group to gain a quick overview of all assignments in a systematic fashion.
- It also can be synced with one’s mobile device so the user can receive regular updates.
- It is a great collaboration tool and allows communication and contact management.
Twixl is a creative platform that allows you to design your native apps and instantaneously manage all of the app’s contents. With Twixl, you construct a native app, define the interface and navigation of your app, integrate the services you require, and generate your content using your favourite creation tools. You also receive a platform to distribute your content globally, through app stores or internally.
- Allows integration management as content can be distributed on multiple platforms.
- It also comes with web and mobile development features which are great for small businesses and organisations.
- It has an easy-to-use interface as it comes with drag and drops options.
11. Zoho Creator
To manage your business, you may create unique, mobile-ready apps with the help of Zoho Creator, an all-in-one low-code application development tool. The platform enables companies of all sizes to manage their data and workflows, gain knowledge from their databases, and easily connect with their current applications. Build informative pages, set up workflows, and create custom forms to launch your app quickly.
- The AI-development features make it easy to carry out processes.
- Some of the best parts of this app are the built-in database and automatic backup.
- The application comes equipped with a content library and content management features as well.
For businesses of all sizes, Renderforest is a video editing and management solution that enables the creation of websites, images, logos, and mockups on a unified dashboard. It encourages videographers to use editable templates to produce files in different sizes and formats. In addition, it provides an AI-enabled logo creation module that generates logos automatically depending on the specified description. Experts can also use the technique to produce posters and business cards with illustrations.
- It is a cloud-based platform that makes collaboration for teams and organizations easier, even if they are working remotely.
- It has a vast video library and a range of templates that can be used.
- It is a highly user-friendly platform and can be used for educational, commercial and personal use.
Creating a digital catalogue might appear to be tricky at first, but with the use of these apps, it will make the process a lot simpler. Make sure to go through the entire list and pick the software that works best for you.