The popularity of vape devices might be recent, but their invention dates back decades. People took a good amount of time to accept the innovation in the puffing world. The idea of replacing smoke with vapor haunted many smokers initially. The thought of replacing tobacco with nicotine was alien to most customers.
With the change in century from 20th to 21st, the trend in smoking also altered. The vape revolution finally started to pick up the pace, and we saw more developments in the global vaping industry. From that time onwards, there has been only addition in the advancement of vape types, features, and uses.
The purpose of the aforementioned brief overview was to equip you with the basic background of vaping. However, the main theme of this piece of writing is not the historical background of vaping. It is to summarize the various forms of electronic cigarettes. We choose the main types of vape devices that can serve as an umbrella term for further subtypes. These kinds of e-cigs are recognized all over the world and are prepared by major vape brands. Let us begin by quickly delving into the brief guide on vape forms.
What are the famous kinds of electronic cigarettes?
If you are addicted to reading blogs and scrolling news feeds, you must have come across the term vape brands disposable or regular electronic cigarettes. However, these are not the only kinds of vaping. There are numerous, and each is designed distinctly. Whether you go to vape brand outlets or shop online, finding the popular categories of electronic cigarettes is easy. The rising competition in the global vape market has compelled companies to keep introducing unique gadgets. The plan is to discuss the broad categorization of vapes. This way, we can also grasp the function behind its subtypes and subbranches. The original kinds of the vape are:
- Vape pens
- Vape mods
These 3 types are discussed in detail in the following blog post. A very advanced fourth type of vape also exists. This 4th type is referred to as pods but cannot add this category. The words will reach their limit in addressing the features of 3 generations of vaping only. The blog being brief and time being short indicates that we should jump onto the features of the first generation of vapes.
Features of 3 different forms of vaping:
- Don’t confuse this form of vaping with vape brands disposable. This category of vape is also synonymous with the first generation of vapes. Like computers, we associate this kind of electronic cigarette with the first generation due to its period of emergence.
- These are very similar to tobacco-based cigarettes. This resemblance with conventional-style cigarettes has a lot to do with its name.
- Not only in outlook, but they also maintain similarity to a cigarette in puff experience. The throat hit from these vapes will remind you of cigarette satisfaction. However, unlike cigarettes, you will be safe from the tar and harmful toxins.
- The facility of draw-activation is supported in cig-a-likes.
- The popularity of first-generation vapes can be, to a great extent, credited to their easy-to-use technology.
- They come under the head of second-generation vape devices.
- The shape of vape pens is often cylindrical. Moreover, they provide intense puffs that last for a long time.
- They not only allow you to vape e-juice but also cannabis, weed, concentrates, and oils.
- More vapor, rich flavor, and robust battery are what you can expect from vape pens.
- They need to be refilled and recharged from time to time.
- Mods are also formally recognized as third-generation vape devices.
- The customization feature it offers is considered to be commendable by many vapers.
- The innovative sub-ohm coils add five stars to its feedback and reputation.
- Due to the addition of sub-ohm coils, these vapes experience lesser resistance. This automatically translates into smoother airflow.
Leave a Reply