House extension is a popular way to add value and increase the space of your property. By extending your house, you can add a more loving area without moving to a new property, hence no stress of legal fees or stamp duty.
Extensions can create additional bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens or even stories. Moreover, it can provide office space or storage space as well.
Designing a house extension is not an easy task. Will you require a permit? Can you build a single or a double story? Or is your property even capable of underdoing an extension or a loft conversion? If not, how will you add space to your property? Worry not. If you are considering expanding your house
It is important to get expert advice, and it is our job to do it all for you. MC Architectural Design offers professional architectural plans and services for house extension Southampton and loft conversion Guildford.
Number of house extension types to choose from
If you are looking to build an additional story or a new room to your possessions. We offer house extension Southampton service that is second to none. Our team can design and build the extension according to your wish and requirement. Select the one you need:
- Kitchen or bathroom extension
- Single story or rear extension
- Cellar or basement extension
- Wrap around home extension
- Orangeries, outbuilding, and conservatories
- Porch extensions
- Overstructured extensions
With so many great options come several reasons that may be beneficial for extending your home.
- Provides more outdoor space:if you have a large space, driveway or a large garden. Extending it might be beneficial for your indoor space. For instance, a conservatory can provide another eating space and works extremely well to show a garden space.
- Provides another living space: suppose your family is growing, and you don’t want to move to another place or property with more bedrooms; adding more bedrooms can be necessary.
- Remodeling: Making homes modern or even open plans might be the main reason people invest in house extensions. A home can be completely transformed and makes it more welcoming.
- Storage: most of the time, people need more space for their items and belongings. Therefore, home extensions take place. For example, you want to store your shoes, coats and wellington boots. Or, if you have sporting equipment (bicycles or tennis rackets), books or musical equipment, having a space for these can make the rest of your home more spacious.
- Adds value: Perhaps homeowners’ main aim through house extension is to add value to your property, whether that’s value to your guests in the form of a downstairs toilet or an extra bedroom to preserve family harmony. Other than these types of added value, there is also monetary value of your property.
Define your House’s architecture with our reliable Loft conversion types
Why worry about moving to a new place when you have sufficient space for a loft conversion in your property. Explore the types of Loft conversion Guildford to favor your requirement and need.
Roof light conversion: This conversion is the least disruptive and cheapest because there is no need to change the counter or the roof’s pitch. MCA will merely install a skylight window, decent floor, and stairway to make the chamber look livelier.
Dormer conversion: create a brilliant dormer conversion by collaborating with us. The most common conversion is also known as a flat-roof dormer. They are suitable for almost any property. They are less costly and increase floor and headroom area.
Hip to gable conversion: if your house has a sloping ceiling on both sides and is detached, you can expand on both sides to create a hip-to-gable expansion.
Mansard conversion: is the most expensive one than the other loft conversions, as they provide a larger amount of extra living area.
Rely on MC Architectural Design to meet your needs
- We have been providing sustainable and tremendous design solutions for nearly thirty years to our valuable customers.
- To meet our clients’ demands, we collaborate closely with them that mirror their objectives.
- Our designers provide inspiring interior design services; they select furniture designs and material selections.
- Our team has experienced, highly qualified, and well-experienced builders, designers and architects to bring the latest ideas and innovations for an incredible house extension Southampton.
- We visualize your ideas through the latest technology of 3D modelling. So, contact our team and we will reach you within no time.
Leave a Reply