If you’re having trouble with Spotify on iOS 15, you aren’t alone. Since the latest iPhone update, some users have reported that Spotify crashes when they lock your phone. This means that in order to listen to music or podcasts, you need to keep your phone unlocked.
This seems to be some sort of power-saving glitch, or potentially a bad interaction between the Spotify app and the latest version of iOS. Either way, this guide will show you the potential solutions to fix this problem.
How to Improve Spotify Music Quality
If you haven’t touched the settings on the Spotify ipa, there’s a good chance you can boost the quality of the audio you stream. If you also use Spotify’s offline mode to listen to music when there’s no internet connection, you can enhance the audio quality of downloaded songs, too. To take advantage of this, you need to change the default settings of the Spotify app.
- Tap the Spotify app icon to open it on your iPhone.
- Tap the Settings cog in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Audio Quality.
- In the Streaming section, you’ll find a list of available quality settings for both Wi-Fi and cellular data. They correspond to the following bit rates:
- Low: 24 kbit/s
- Normal: 96 kbit/s
- High: 160 kbits/s
- Very High: 320 kbit/s (only available on Premium accounts)If you’re not familiar with audio bit rates, the average MP3 is 192 kbit/s, and higher quality MP3s are 320 kbit/s. Lossless audio codecs, like FLAC, tend to float around 1000 kbit/s.
Pre-Requirements to Download Spotify++:
- Cydia Impactor or Xcode 7 to sideload IPA files.
- Spotify IPA File.
- Windows or Mac Computers with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/ or Mac OSX.
- The USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to PC/Laptop.
- Third-Party apps like Tutu App, TweakBox, AppValley, etc…
Leave a Reply