Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level, i.e., SSC CHSL Exam, allows candidates to secure jobs as JSA, SA, LDC, DEO, and other positions in the different public offices and departments. It is an online test that carries 100 questions for 200 marks. The candidates can view the score card or result of the SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-I exam on the official portal of SSC. The candidates can follow the following steps to download SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-1 Result.
Steps To Check & Download The SSC CHSL Exam Tier-I Score Card
- Step 1: The candidates should visit the official portal of SSC first.
- Step 2: Once they enter the official site, they can click on the ‘Results’ tab that can be viewed on the homepage. Upon clicking on this tab, a PDF file will get opened on their screen.
Note: The SSC CHSL result is declared year-wise. Therefore, to download SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-1 Result, the candidates need to click on the tab belonging to this specific year.
- Step 3: Now, the candidates can find their roll number from the list to check their SSC CHSL Exam Tier-1 score. The candidates may also download this PDF file for future reference.
Marking scheme for SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-1 Exam
Each correct answer gives two marks to the candidates in the SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-1 Exam. However, every wrong answer deducts 0.50 marks from their final score.
Details of the SSC CHSL Exam Tier-1 2022 Result
The candidates can check for the following details in the SSC CHSL Exam Tier-1 Result 2022 to ensure that they have the correct result:
- Exam name
- Year of exam
- Exam phase or level
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
Only those who clear this exam are allowed to give the Tier-2 Exam. The candidates are selected per the cut-off marks they secure in the tier-1 exam. Finally, the candidates who perform well in the tier-1 and tier-2 exams can give the final exam, i.e., the SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-3 exam. The candidates who clear this exam are qualified for the posts mentioned in the above section. The candidates are selected based on merit and must complete the documentation round for final placement.
Before checking the SSC CHSL Score Card Tier-1, the candidates can predict their scores by analyzing the answer key released after the exam. The candidates can adhere to the below steps to calculate their SSC CHSL Score Tier-1 once the answer key is released:
- Step 1: Add +2 marks in the final score for every correct answer.
- Step 2: Subtract 0.5 marks from the final tally of marks for each wrong answer.
- Step 3: Do not deduct any marks from the unanswered questions.
Suppose that a candidate gets 50 correct answers and 30 wrong answers. If he did not answer the remaining 20 questions, his final SSC CHSL Score Tier-1 will be:
100 (50 x 2) – 15 (30 x 0.5) = 85
The answer key link will also be published on SSC’s official portal. The candidates must click on the answer key link of the specific year and mention their roll number and password in the designated fields to complete the download. If they feel that certain questions have wrong answers in the answer key, they can challenge these questions. A fee of Rs. 100 has to be submitted by the candidates who want to challenge the answers mentioned in the answer key. The SSC will consider the challenges and include the changes in the final result.