Undertaking a thithi pooja at rameshwaram you may avail the blessings of your ancestors that lead to a prosperous and contented life. It focuses on the fact that you need to pay attention to ancestors’ rituals and the worship of the god is to be done only after performing the rituals. Hindu customs along with beliefs have important significance attached to them.
The importance of performing the puja at Rameswaram
For Hindus Rameswaram is a holy place of pilgrimage just after Varanasi. Only after obtaining the holy sand, do you need to visit this place and it is better if you visit this place before proceeding to Varanasi. After visiting Varanasi, you can return back to Rameswaram again, carrying the water from the holy Ganga River. Being a holy place, you can undertake any form of Pithra Puja.
The procedure of Rameswaram thithi in Tamil
Most people come to the city to undertake the rameswaram thithi in tamil. Since it is a holy place for the Hindus the pooja that is done at this place is bound to have positive results. Thithi indicates the death date of the person. Till this point in time, a lot of Hindu rituals follow the same significance of thithi in Rameswaram. People come from various parts of the country to perform the procedure for anyone who has died in their family. Normally the procedure is done by the son of the deceased person. There are some important things about the procedure that you need to be aware as follows
- The cost of the puja may vary a lot. On the various websites, there are numerous packages that are available. The person is able to book a pooja that aligns with their budget and is based on their requirements.
- Only a single person is allowed to complete the entire procedure at the temple
- The duration of the pooja lasts from 45 minutes to an hour
- A single priest is allowed to complete the entire procedure
- A certain dress code exists that every person has to follow. In the case of men, they need to wear a white Pancha, dhoti or kurta along with a pyjama. For women, they can wear a saree along with a blouse or be it salwar kameez and a dupatta.
- As per the thithi in Tamil, the person has to do a havan and provide the food offerings to their ancestors.
- If you complete the procedure on the same date as the thithi, it provides the family with a lot of blessings from their ancestors.
To sum up things, the procedures and rituals done according to Hindu culture have a lot of significance behind them. If you are looking to obtain the best benefits from your forefathers then it is better that you complete the pooja. The main benefit of this pooja is that it brings positive vibes. Every person in this world looks for positive vibes that are provided by these pooja.
Leave a Reply