Cyprus is a vast Mediterranean island situated in the Eastern Aegean. Cyprus has become an international financial, commercial, and maritime hub with an open economy built on the concept of free business, as a result of the adoption of incentives around current government policies. The government’s involvement is restricted to system protection and instruction.
This makes Cyprus a very desirable location for tax planning.
Many businessmen, before Many businessmen, before register new company name, want to learn more about the advantages of Cyprus as a place of doing business.
- It is permissible to use a Nominee Director and Shareholder for complete secrecy and anonymity.
- The company’s share capital is not required to be completely paid in cash at the moment of formation. You may pay it back at any time in the future.
- It is an EU firm, and as such, it is accepted by all EU nations and serious businesses, as well as the rest of the globe.
- 4. Its yearly corporate and maintenance expenditures are really modest, and we provide a highly complete management package that includes administrative, legal, and accounting services. (Read more: Cyprus accounting services)
- A bank account for a Cyprus corporation may be opened in any nation.
- An EU VAT registration number may be obtained within 48 hours.
- In the event that you choose to nominate Nominees, you may have a complete Power of Attorney to conduct any or all of the Company’s activities.
- You may form the firm without visiting Cyprus, even if you want to serve as a director.
- You may establish a virtual office in Cyprus as your company’s headquarters, complete with a dedicated phone line, fax, email account, and office space for client meetings.
- A Cyprus business may be dissolved by a straightforward process.
- You may manage a Cyprus corporation from the comfort of your own workplace in your own country.
- If its net earnings are earned in Cyprus, a Cypriot firm pays a tax rate of 12.5% on them; otherwise, its corporation tax rate is 0%. Cyprus is not considered a tax haven but rather a country with low tax rates.
- A Cypriot corporation does not pay tax on dividends distributed to shareholders.
- A Cypriot corporation pays zero percent tax on all profits received from its subsidiaries.
- Cyprus does not apply income or capital gains taxes on earnings and gains arising from the sale of securities, regardless of whether the profits and gains are of a revenue or capital nature! (*)
- Companies based in Cyprus are immune from taxes on foreign currency (FX) profits, with the exception of FX gains resulting from trading in foreign currencies and associated derivatives.
- A Cypriot firm pays no tax on its revenues from establishing a permanent facility overseas, such as a hotel, a restaurant chain, or a chain of stores.
- A Cypriot business pays just 2.5% tax on all earnings derived from the ownership or sale of Intellectual Property rights, such as patents, trade names, trademarks, music or sports or scientific rights, etc.
- The incorporation of a Cyprus firm entitles the Real Owner and his family to a two-year (renewable) long-stay visa and work permit. In 7 years, you’ll get a Cyprus-EU passport!
- A Cyprus business may relocate its domicile to any other nation.
- Cyprus has signed hundreds of international Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties.
- If you choose to live in Cyprus, you will experience a beautiful nation with a moderate temperature, no crime rate, welcoming people, an abundance of human resources to meet your demands, delicious cuisine, and delicious fruits and vegetables.
These were the most popular advantages of company registration in Cyprus.